Raise your intel to the next level: view images on your phone, tablet, or computer in near real-time with the Spartan GoCam Ghost (connected by US Cellular). You don’t have to disturb your trail camera sites anymore with our Spartan Camera Management app that lets you view your photos and update your camera settings easily and remotely. With our innovative, industry-leading technology and improved camera features, you can stay connected to your land in any corner of the world.
Back In Stock!
Spartan GoCam is proud to announce the launch of the revolutionary Spartan GoCam Ghost 4G/LTE (Connected by AT&T) featuring our exclusive Areus-camo design! As part of our constant mission to provide our customers with user-friendly products, the camera includes a setup wizard to guide you through a hassle-free setup process. The Ghost Cam features illuminated buttons for convenient night time handling. With the Ghost Cam, you won’t miss a photo thanks to the power-enhancing internal battery which can be charged with a 12 Volt external power source or 12 AA batteries.
Spartan created the GoCam Ghost for durability, so we have upgraded to a larger profile with an anti-slide back cover, and two tripod threads. The screw-in external power port is repositioned for ease of use and additional precaution against moisture damage. Spartan is dedicated to producing high-quality products which is why all cameras are attentively designed in house at our Georgia facility.
Spartan GoCam Ghost 4G/LTE Features:
- Contract-free data activation through Spartan Camera or US Cellular
- Industry-leading durable product backed by a two-year warranty
- Convenient access to your images via app or web portal
- Simplified power switch and control buttons with shortcuts for easier use.
- Secure flat head battery springs that are long-lasting
- Weekly operation customization, including what days the camera takes pictures and when it will send them
- 5300 mAh Built-in Lithium Internal backup battery so you can connect the Ghost directly to a solar panel.
- A new GPS anti-theft feature that can allow you to locate your camera in the event it is moved or stolen, even if batteries are removed and the camera is powered off
|Night Illumination||Blackout Flash|
|Power Supply||4, 8 or 12 1.2 - 1.5v AA Batteries, Alkaline, Lithium, 6 Volts External Power (optional), 12 Volts External Power (optional)|
|SD Card Support||Up to 32GB, Micro SD not supported|
|Dimensions||6 x 5 x 3.5 inches|
|Mounting||Dual Mounting Thread, Bottom Mounting Thread|
|Image Resolution (SD card)||3MP, 5MP, 8MP|
|Image Transmission||Thumbnail Size Options: 640 x 480 or 1280 x 960, HD Size Options (upon request): 2048 x 1536 (3 MP) 2592 x 1944 (5 MP) 3264 x 2448 (8 MP)|
|Photo Burst||1, 2, 3, Sends all photos in photo burst|
|Video Resolution||640 x 480, 1280 x 960, 5 / 10 sec|
|Send Video||Yes, Requires Premium|
|Trigger||Motion (PIR), Timer (Time Lapse), Scheduled Events (Premium Required)|
|Trigger Interval||0s - 60 min|
|Time Lapse Interval||5 - 60 seconds, 1 - 60 minutes, 1 - 8 hours|
|Display Screen||2.0" LCD|
|PIR Sensitivity Options||High, Normal, Low, Off|
|Detection Range||80 Ft|
|Field of View||52°|
|Operation Humidity||5% - 90%|
|Operation Temperature||-4° - +140° F (Operation), -22° - +158° F (Storage)|