Model #: SC-SP-KIT-10
You can now order the Spartan Camera Solar Panel Kit! When you install a solar panel kit, your camera's battery life increases exponentially, cutting down the time and money spent replacing batteries. More than that, the camera can now be left for even more extended periods, and will only rarely need for batteries to be swapped out or exchanged. All of these aspects work together to ensure that you are not disturbing nearby wildlife.
Our kit now also includes a 10W solar panel mounting arm to make affixing the solar panel to the tree even easier.
The Spartan Camera Solar Panel Kit is compatible with our Spartan GoCam models. The solar panel connects to the battery box, which can then be plugged into the camera. Our solar panel kit ensures that your camera does not receive incorrect input or output, which in turn preserves the durability of the camera's wiring and hardware.
Included in each kit
- 12V 18AH Battery: This battery is specifically tailored with the correct input and output values for your Spartan GoCam, Battery Box and Solar Panel.
- Spartan Camera Battery Box: The Spartan Camera Battery Box was designed in-house here at John's Creek to ensure that not only is your battery protected from the elements, but it also includes a power converter to ensure that sudden surges don't harm the internals of your GoCam or Solar Panel.
- 10W Solar Panel: This 10W Solar Panel was selected due to its compatibility with our cameras and accessories. The solar panel connects to the battery box to extend the overall lifetime of the external battery.
- NEW! 10W Solar Panel Bracket: The 10W Solar Panel Bracket is intended to make the mounting of the solar panel easier. It can be paired with a Spartan Quick-aim Mount or Spartan Stealth mount to easily attach to a tree.
- We recommend using the Spartan Camera Solar Kit over other off-brand solar panels, batteries, and battery boxes. This is because these products from other brands may not have the correct input or output levels, and may damage your Spartan Camera. Cameras damaged by non-Spartan solar panels, power cables, or batteries will not be covered under warranty.