Keep your eyes on the prize with our brand new Ghost Power Saver Kit. You won’t miss a photo thanks to our easy-to-use app, power-enhancing internal battery, and simple setup wizard. Our new power-saving kit even comes with everything you need to connect a Solar Panel to the GoCam Ghost. With our energy-efficient embedded lithium battery and quick-connection, keeping your camera charged has never been easier. With the Spartan GoCam Ghost Power Saver Kit, you can stop disturbing your trail cam sites, and view photos right from your phone or computer anytime, anywhere.
Bundle Price: $479.00 & Free Shipping
Due to a high volume of orders, the item may take longer to ship.
Availability: In stock
- x1 | Spartan GoCam Ghost
- x1 | 15W Solar Panel
- x1 | 15W Solar Panel Brackets
- x1 | Ghost Quick Connector
- x1 | Camera Antenna
- x1 | Camera Strap
- x1 | Preinstalled Nano SIM-card
- x1 | Warranty & Quick-start Guide
The Ghost Camera features a cutting edge Anti-Theft GPS and an internal lithium battery. These two attributes work together to ensure that even if your camera’s batteries are removed, or the antenna is snapped off, it will continue to transmit its location once the setting is enabled. When paired with other robust security options like our Ghost Security Box, this anti-theft feature is an integral part of keeping your camera safe.
The internal lithium battery has another amazing advantage. The Ghost camera can be directly connected to a 15W Solar Panel, no regulator or additional external power source needed. This means that you can greatly extend your camera’s battery life, and cut down on the number of times you need to go out to your camera or spend money on expensive AA batteries. Not only can you rest easy knowing the location of your camera, adding a solar panel means you can worry less about running out of power and missing valuable intel.
This great power saving kit already comes with our solar panel kit, and you can take a look at our solid steel security box for added safety here.
Spartan GoCam Ghost 4G/LTE Features
- Contract-free data activation with Spartan Camera’s attentive customer service.
- Industry-leading durable product backed by a two-year warranty.
- Convenient access to your images via app or web portal so you don’t have to be there
- Easy on-site adjustments with new backlit shortcut buttons, a bright LED screen, and a simplified setup system.
- Secure flat head battery connections for increased durability over traditional springs.
- Set up when and how often you would like to receive images
- 5300 mAh Built-in Lithium Internal backup battery for more efficient power consumption, easy solar connection
- A new GPS anti-theft feature that can allow you to locate your camera in the event it is moved or stolen… even if the external batteries are removed.
|Night Illumination||Blackout Flash|
|Power Supply||6 or 12 1.2 - 1.5v AA Batteries|
|SD Card Support||Up to 32GB, Micro SD not supported|
|Mounting||Dual Mounting Thread, Bottom Mounting Thread , Built-in Pitch-angle mounting, Tripod, Mounting strap, Python lock|
|Image Resolution (SD card)||3MP, 5MP, 8MP|
|Image Transmission||Thumbnail Size Options: 640 x 480 or 1280 x 960, HD Size Options (upon request): 2048 x 1536 (3 MP) 2592 x 1944 (5 MP) 3264 x 2448 (8 MP)|
|Photo Burst||1, 2, 3, Sends all photos in photo burst|
|Video Resolution||320 x 240 , 1024 x 576, 5 / 10 sec|
|Send Video||Yes, Requires Premium|
|Trigger||Motion (PIR), Timer (Time Lapse), Scheduled Events (Premium Required)|
|Trigger Interval||0s - 60 min|
|Time Lapse Interval||5 - 60 seconds, 1 - 60 minutes, 1 - 8 hours|
|Display Screen||2.0" LCD|
|PIR Sensitivity Options||High, Normal, Low, Off|
|Detection Range||80 Ft|
|Field of View||52°|
|Operation Humidity||5% - 90%|
|Operation Temperature||-4° - +140° F (Operation), -22° - +158° F (Storage)|
|Warranty||2 Years, 90 Days|
78” length of 18 AWG wire
The 10W solar panel's dimensions are 295 x 290 x 20 mm / 11.6 x 11.4 x .8 in.