Getting started with your Spartan GoCam
There are several steps you must follow to kickstart your GoWireless experience:
- Purchase the Spartan GoCam.
- Activate your Spartan GoCam cellular service with AT&T or Verizon depending on which model you purchased. For additional information please click View Plan Information
- Choose a photo delivery option by deciding if you want the free GoWireless Auto or GoWireless Lite or the low cost paid GoWireless Premium service.
- If you choose GoWireless Auto or GoWireless Lite your next step is to configure your camera and test it.
- If you choose GoWireless Premium your next step is to Purchase Premium Service credits, configure your premium account online, then test your camera.
- For troubleshooting and setup tips on your GoCam and GoWireless portal features, including Lite and Premium please click:
The Spartan GoCam
In order to start your GoWireless experience, you will need to purchase the Spartan GoCam.
Four Models, Rich Features
The Spartan GoCam comes in four models to choose from. There are two models supporting the AT&T Network and two models supporting the Verizon Network.
- No Contract, Pay As You Go: The Spartan GoCam™ uses an AT&T DataConnect Pass mobile broadband plan. Activate, deactivate, or reactivate the plan at any time without getting a new SIM card. View Plan Information
- Ready to Use Out of the Box: The AT&T DataConnect Pass SIM card is included. Simply activate the service at www.att.com/buyasession, use the camera menus to set your desired picture parameters, and your camera is ready to use.
- All-in-One Design, Easy Installation: The camera is powered by 12 AA batteries (alkaline, Ni-MH, or lithium), and is a Standalone installation with no wires and no required external power source.
- Security: Pictures can be transmitted with or without AES 256 encryption. For added security, use encryption to transfer your images.
- GoWireless: The GoCam™ is compatible with the GoWireless web and mobile portal, an ultimate camera and photo management solution.
GoCam (AT&T) IR
GoCam (AT&T) Blackout
GoCam (Verizon) IR
GoCam (Verizon) Blackout
You now have your GoCam. You will need to purchase a cellular service contract and get the service activated on your camera.
We now provide cellular service contracts for all its GoCam models.
We have approved cellular plans for its GoCam models supporting both the AT&T and the Verizon Networks.
We can now activate your service and device quickly and easily by phone.
Click the view plan information button below to get more information and video tutorials on how to go about getting your camera activated.
GoWireless Web Portal
Your GoCam now supports three operational modes based on our GoWireless Web Portal.
Configure the GoCam for GoWireless Auto and send emails at no additional charge using our GoWireless Server with photos delivered to email recipients. This is our easiest option and is considered Zero Configuration . For help and troubleshooting please click Troubleshooting
Configure the GoCam for GoWireless Lite and send emails at no additional charge using your own Email Account settings with photos delivered to email recipients. For help and troubleshooting please click Troubleshooting
Purchase our low cost GoWireless Premium Service by the month and open up a world of new capabilities with real time communication, scheduled events, full control over image delivery, two way settings synchronization, image encryption, mobile applications, and more.
No Hidden Charges means that once you start your Premium Service plan you have unlimited capabilities. There are no per photo download charges or activity fees tacked on. One low low monthly cost is all you will pay for a Premium package overflowing with features.
Only Pay for what you use. A subscription for Premium service can be suspended on any month to halt recurring charges. What this means is that should you pull your cameras from the field, you have the option to place your service costs on hold until you are ready to deploy them at a future date.
We are dedicated to providing our customers superior service and support. We have gone the extra mile to get our cameras fully certified by the Service Providers to make the process smoother and simpler. Our staff is ready to assist you.